08 March 2010

laundered

Well, I've got some good news.

I found my cell phone!!

(In the washing machine).

So, rather than focusing on that which I've lost with my found phone, I've set a timer, and I plan to devote the next seven minutes to basking on the bright side (five... four... three... two... go!)

1. My cell phone is clean.
2. Now, I have an excuse for why I don't answer my phone.
3. I can switch to a local number.
4. I can save $50/mo and spearhead a payphone revolution.
5. Um, I don't even get cell reception on this island.
6. In case you were wondering, I can confirm (for the second time), that this Motorola is not water resistant.
7. One less thing to do while driving.
8. I can stop looking for my phone.
9. Maybe I'll finally start checking pockets before washing. And maybe I won't.

Five... four... three... two... one.

Now, THAT was fun.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My phone went blank without even a thorough cleaning. The hardest part was losing all the phone numbers (yep, yours and Paul's too.)

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.