I just discovered that Leah tagged me some time back in November (my bad). It went something like this: "Reveal 10 things about yourself that most people probably don't know." This should be fun. Here goes...
1. I count the strokes of deodorant I put on in the morning. It's always the same number (usually 11) on each side.
2. I eat oatmeal with raisins, flax seeds and a blend of beneficial oils for breakfast almost every morning.
3. I am perfectly content to be by myself.
4. My favorite time of day is some time between 5 and 6 a.m., and my least favorite place on the planet is a public restroom.
5. Dylan McKay (from Beverly Hills 90210) was the reason I started looking at colleges in California. Sadly, I'm serious.
6. I carved a pint-sized "I 'HEART' Q" (as in Quincy Mitchell) into my ankle when I was a freshman in high school. Yeah. I have no idea what ever happened to Quincy Mitchell, but his initial is still on my ankle.
7. I once ate 40 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (not miniatures, I'm talking cups) in one sitting.
8. If I had a do-over in college, I would have dropped Advertising like a bad habit and majored in English and Art instead.
9. I have few, if any, memories before age 7.
10. I am pretty certain that 2007 was the best year I have lived.
And there you have it. If you haven't written your list yet... Tag, you're it.